Our Danline Rope
is of superior quality and offers excellent resistance to abrasives and is resistant to the effect of corrosive agents, acids, alkalis etc. Danline Rope offered by us, undergoes regular quality checks at every stage to ensure that it satisfies the industry regulations so that customers are satisfied with the performance delivered by the product. The Danline Rope we manufacture and supply is used in variety of industries. We even export our superior quality Danline Rope to clients abroad.
- Eco friendly
- Torque free and balanced construction
- Light weight in comparison with HDPE rope
- Better abrasion resistance
- Excellent shock absorption capacity
- Excellent shape retention
- Better knot stability
- Resistance to corrosion effect of marine conditions.
- Unaffected by acids and alkalies
- Does not shrink or harden
- Ends should be heat sealed
- Hoisting, rigging
- Barrier making
- Ship docking, safety float, anchor, mooring lines for small crafts etc.
- Fishing purpose
- Used for tying down wood paper, agriculture products etc.
- Hand lines and slings cord
- Safety, cut-off and signal ropes
- Industrial purpose i.e. lifting and binding
- Construction purpose i.e. Safety net border
|Norminal Diameter||Mass per Coil||Mass per Coil||Linear Breaking Strength|
|(Reference Number )||(220 M Length )||(110 M Length )||-|
- The Minimum Breaking Load(mbl) Should Never Be Considered as the Safe Working Load of the Rope.
- Breaking Strength Quoted Relates to the New Dry Ropes in Soft Lay Constriction.
- In Wet Conditions These Values May Be Lower.
- up to 14mm = +/- 8%
- 16mm and Above = +/- 5%